Smaller bits from the host of Dcommunications.net

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The first consulting Craigslist ad was just posted

A creative communications consultant that can help frame your message. I am experienced in marketing for both charitable and for-profit organizations. My services include: speech reviews/proofreading, message clarity, email etiquette and copy edits. As a public speaker for many causes I can also help you shape the message without being scared to death.

We can work in person or via telephone at very low rates.

Copy Editing $15 per page
Speech Reviews $15 per hour
Email Etiquette $8 for a phone session, $12 in person included)
White paper critique $20 per page
Small biz marketing $20 per hour for historical marketing review
(additional $25 for delivery of draft report)

Call me on Google Voice at 347-471-0192 or respond to my email above. If we establish your project as onging pro bono initial services are offered.